- A minimum deposit of $750.00 is required to open an interest-bearing checking account.
- You must maintain a $750.00 balance in the account each day to avoid a monthly maintenance fee of $5.00.
- You may make unlimited transactions.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest will be compounded and credited to your account each month at statement cycle. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will forfeit the interest accrued to that day.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (checks, for example).
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Contact Waldo State Bank for current rates.